Every person with a car needs auto insurance to feel safe. If you need to find cheap car insurance and want to read more information about Babette Miller: Allstate Insurance in Anchorage, Alaska, you are in the right place. On this page, you can find all important contact information about Babette Miller: Allstate Insurance in Anchorage, Alaska, like address, phone, website, google maps placement. Also, you can read the latest testimonials about Babette Miller: Allstate Insurance in Anchorage, Alaska and make your vote about it, to help people understand the attitude to this auto insurance company. If you don’t like or don’t want to contact Babette Miller: Allstate Insurance to solve your auto insurance needs, you may fill out a simple form on our website and get free quotes from local car insurance companies. We work only with trusted companies with great options to offer. Just enter your ZIP and wait for a solution! Get Started Now!
|Address:||3304 Spenard Rd, Anchorage, AK 99503, United States|
|Working Hours:||Sunday: Closed|
Extremely disappointed in this agent. I had a DUI and I bought a 500 truck to install my breathalyzer in for 6 months to avoid installing it in my nice car. I did not drive the truck it sat in my driveway as it barely ran. Its sole purpose was to have the breathalyzer. In order to install a breathalyzer, insurance was required on this truck. So I paid for liability the cheapest insurance I could. As soon as my 6 months mark was up Mind you I was excited because I was tired of paying for insurance on a truck I did not need and a breathalyzer I also didn't enjoy paying for I paid to have the breathalyzer taken out and I called insurance Babbet and canceled it. I SOLD THE TRUCK. I even paid the last payment of 8.31Probably after the pro rate. Well Babbet FORGOT to cancel my policy, she sent mail to an old address but neglected to actually call me and notify me that I was still being charged for coverage that I hadnt paid for in months. Oct 2018 -March 2019 she failed to get in actual contact with me but thought she would continue charging me. I understand mistakes happen and I am not angry because of her mistake but she failed to even try and help in any way. Claiming I THE CUSTOMER WAS WRONG. and claimed I NEVER CALLED. I do not have enough money to be that careless to not cancel insurance on a vehicle I sold. Would not reccomend her to anyone. I had to submit the bill of sale to all state and the credit company calling me to get this taken care of.
I always recommend Allstate . They really care and take the time to explain your options to you. They process your claims quickly making something that is usually stressful easy. If you haven't tried Allstate you really should!
Although I have had some family that have had issues with their policies I'm glad I have an agent close by!
- New York Life: Anderson Leslie – Auto Insurance in Anchorage, Alaska
- Horace Mann Insurance Co – Auto Insurance in Anchorage, Alaska
- Amanda Juliussen – State Farm Insurance Agent – Auto Insurance in Anchorage, Alaska
- State Farm: Todd Jackson – Auto Insurance in Anchorage, Alaska
- Sean Tyree – COUNTRY Financial representative – Auto Insurance in Anchorage, Alaska
- Doug McCann – State Farm Insurance Agent – Auto Insurance in Anchorage, Alaska
- Ann T. Steck-Nale: Allstate Insurance – Auto Insurance in Anchorage, Alaska
- Tom Plooy – State Farm Insurance Agent – Auto Insurance in Anchorage, Alaska
- AAA Anchorage Branch – Auto Insurance in Anchorage, Alaska
- Integrity Insurance Agency – Auto Insurance in Anchorage, Alaska